So I was on Facebook and I saw this picture and looked at the comments (I know, why in the world would I do that) but wow.. I did not expect to see pages of positivity and people sticking up for this woman. (I have a lot more screen shots) Incase anyone is losing hope, just know that as hopeless as things may seem with all the misogyny and sexism we’re exposed to.. Things are gonna change. Slowly, but surely. Don’t give up everyone!
This is the first time I ever seen someone saying something positive on facebook
Just like old days
50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- If. I love the sound of Lucia /loo-sha/
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- If I had another one, I’d name him Antonio
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
- Three sighs away from an F
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- Twilight and Hunger Games
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- I named all of my dissected frogs Kermit
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- Yes but the smell was too strong for me and I am a nose person
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- If we were close you’d know
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
- "You do this shit so well"
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- I had Lior baptised but I won’t really force him in believing anything he deems fit
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
- I always knew he never was
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
intelligence is such a turn on
so is a huge co*ck
why did you put an asterisk you still spelt the whole word
This was ad-libbed by the voice actor, Craig Ferguson and they chose to keep it in because they loved it. Kids won’t get it but adults will be thinking “did he just imply what I think he implied?”
And later the director confirmed it.
DeBlois revealed that, the reason Gobber never got married, is because he is homosexual. This makes him the first homosexual character of the franchise, and even DreamWorks itself.
as a parent it is your god damn fucking job to look after your children stop treating your children like they are burdens
you signed up to have a child, the child did not sign up to have you as a parent
keep this in mind. do not expect your children to immediately give you back all the things you give them. they are children. love them. cherish them. treat them well.
well done supernatural fandom, well done
TRYING TO PUT ON EYELINER
The first eye:
The second eye:
i have never seen a more accurate post
“If you stay, I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll quit the band, go with you to New York. But if you need me to go away, I’ll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it’d be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I’d do it. I can lose you like that if I don’t lose you today. I’ll let you go. If you stay.”
- Gayle Forman, If I Stay